The Jetour T2 may launch in the Philippines in the not-so-distant future. It's unlike most Chinese SUVs that you'll see in the Philippines. It's shaped like a Land Rover Defender with styling that successfully merges retro and modern. Watch the video below for my full feature
Sometimes there can be a disconnect between what one sees in the details and what one sees in the overall picture. A good example would be excrement art. If you would look at its composition, namely poop, you might question its aesthetic merits. But if you'd look at the entire work, you might find that it transcends the sum of its individual parts (big emphasis on might) This is perhaps not the best analogy for a car but I'll get to my point in a while. This bunny is made out of human excrement I first heard about the Aurelio a few years ago. Bac k then I thought it was going to be called the "Pacita fibertech". A car name that is just slightly more glamorous than "Nene" or "Erning." The specs back then were sparse. I was expecting 200hp+ and a rolling chassis based on a Japanese car. I thought to myself, ferrari 458 copy on top of a japanese subcompact chassis. Meh. Now the specs are out and I finally got to see the car in per...
Comments
Post a Comment